Company: Western & Southern Life
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Western and Southern has an excellent opportunity for a
Financial Representative in your area.
Our agents help our middle market customers meet their financial
goals using a robust portfolio of solutions. As part of our Sales
team, you will:
- Provide professional advice to your clients, meeting multiple
financial goals, with a comprehensive and top-notch line of
financial products and services.
- Serve as a dependable advisor who helps to provide financial
solutions to the right people, in the right way, for the right
- Have access to professional selling tools, and approachable
sales leaders - from the manager to the CEO.
- Experience multiple opportunities for professional development
in sales or move into management in our locations throughout the
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation - A compensation plan that truly rewards results
with unlimited earning potential.
- Benefits - A competitive benefits package, including medical,
dental, company-funded benefit pension plan, long term incentive
rewards, and a generous 401(k) match.
- Training - Comprehensive product and sales training
- Market - Access to a growing market segment with increasing
- A Proven Method - A position that offers a great deal of
flexibility while working in a structured process proven to result
- Strength - The backing a company consistently recognized for
its financial stability, operating performance, and our 120+ years
of financial strength and stability.
Preferred Skills & Experience
Our most successful Sales professionals have many of the following
skills, abilities and competencies:
- Strong interpersonal, relationship, and influence skills
- Effective communication skills including listening, speaking
- The ability to work a flexible schedule that may include
weekday evenings and weekend hours
- The ability to meet or exceed aggressive sales goals
- Solid sales presentation skills and the ability to close a
- The ability to prospect leads and build a sales pipeline
- Experience in retail sales or customer service
About Western & Southern Financial Group
Founded in Cincinnati in 1888 as The Western and Southern Life
Insurance Company, Western & Southern Financial Group, Inc.
(Western & Southern), a Fortune 500 company, is now the parent
company of a group of diversified financial services businesses.
Its assets owned (nearly $43 billion) and managed (almost $24
billion) total more than $66 billion as of Sept. 30, 2015. Western
& Southern is one of the strongest life insurance groups in the
world. Its six life insurance subsidiaries (The Western and
Southern Life Insurance Company, Western-Southern Life Assurance
Company, Columbus Life Insurance Company, Integrity Life Insurance
Company, The Lafayette Life Insurance Company and National
Integrity Life Insurance Company) maintain very strong financial
ratings and a Comdex Ranking* of 96. Other member companies include
Eagle Realty Group, LLC; Fort Washington Investment Advisors,
Inc.1; IFS Financial Services, Inc.; Peppertree Partners LLC 1;
Touchstone Advisors, Inc.1; Touchstone Securities, Inc.2; W&S
Brokerage Services, Inc.2; and W&S Financial Group
Distributors, Inc. For more information on the Western & Southern
family of companies, visit www.westernsouthern.com. Western &
Southern is the title sponsor of the Western & Southern Open
(www.wsopen.com), a premier event in the U.S. Open Series played
each August by the world's top-ranked professional male and female
* Lafayette Life has a 97 Comdex Ranking.
1 A registered investment advisor.
2 A registered broker-dealer and member FINRA/SIPC.
For current ratings, please visit
Keywords: Western & Southern Life, Youngstown , Financial Representative, Accounting, Auditing , Youngstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!