Do you enjoy developing relationships with your clients? Our
customer has an immediate opening for a FULL TIME temp to hire
Front Desk / Software Support Specialist for their Boardman, Ohio
office. The successful candidate will be a bright, energetic
individual with both Medical and Technical experience, who will
answer, resolve, and log customer calls, identify issues, and
provide suggestions and long-term resolutions. Work closely with
assigned mentor and team leader to develop and improve customer
service skills, develop ability to use provided support tools,
learn effective troubleshooting techniques, and increase product
• Answer and process customer calls effectively and efficiently.
Providing technical software support to end users and resellers via
phone, email, faxes and/or onsite.
• Manage first level software problems that can be resolved in five
minutes or less
• Recognize and escalate more difficult problems to Level 2
• Utilize available tools to increase efficiency and accuracy.
Perform trouble shooting, diagnostics, and customization.
• Document all customer related conversations, step by step actions
taken, and result and resolutions obtained throughout each call
• Demonstrate applied knowledge of Support tools by utilizing them
• answers to customer issues and efficiently document all customer
• Present a professional and pleasant image of product and
• Follow proper troubleshooting steps, ask clarifying questions,
• underlying causes of concern
• Effectively educate customers on product use and assist them in
• available features to improve office productivity
• Exceed customer expectations with outstanding customer
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency to the queue, customers, and
• Demonstrate strong knowledge of proper resolutions to common
Maintain Effective Call Ownership
• Regularly provide single call resolution
• Maintain regular and continuing contact with customer on ongoing
• resolution is reached
• Regularly review open call logs, update notes, and make reach out
• needed to research and resolve ongoing issues and provide
• Concisely documenting customer calls/emails, inquiries and
• company support system.
• Testing and reporting errors and bugs
• Multi phone line experience
• Ability to learn UPS Software
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
• MicroMD software experience a plus
• Previous experience with strong focus on customer service.
• Ability to thrive in a high call volume, Team environment
• Skilled at problem solving and analysis and troubleshooting with
high attention to detail.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• At least 3 years directly related work in the healthcare
• At least 2-3 years experience working with medical software (PM
• Proven experience with MS Windows products; Must have a thorough
understanding of a physician office including clinical knowledge,
office work flow, appointment scheduling, medical insurance
billing, and collections.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
• Must be able to exude confidence of medical practice and clinical
management knowledge, and the understanding of a customer's
situation, while working with them implementing a new computer
• Must be a highly motivated person that can work autonomously as
well as being part of a team.
• Must be a process focused individual able to multi-task in
challenging, sometimes stressful situations.
• Individual must demonstrate a strong desire for continued
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three
to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
Other Career Path:
• Level 2 Support, Level 1 Training Specialist, Project