Front Desk - Receptionist - Technical Support Specialist
Posted on: March 19, 2019
Do you enjoy developing relationships with your clients? Our customer has an immediate opening for a FULL TIME temp to hire Front Desk / Software Support Specialist for their Boardman, Ohio office. The successful candidate will be a bright, energetic individual with both Medical and Technical experience, who will answer, resolve, and log customer calls, identify issues, and provide suggestions and long-term resolutions. Work closely with assigned mentor and team leader to develop and improve customer service skills, develop ability to use provided support tools, learn effective troubleshooting techniques, and increase product knowledge.
• Answer and process customer calls effectively and efficiently. Providing technical software support to end users and resellers via phone, email, faxes and/or onsite.
• Manage first level software problems that can be resolved in five minutes or less
• Recognize and escalate more difficult problems to Level 2 Support
• Utilize available tools to increase efficiency and accuracy. Perform trouble shooting, diagnostics, and customization.
• Document all customer related conversations, step by step actions taken, and result and resolutions obtained throughout each call
• Demonstrate applied knowledge of Support tools by utilizing them to find
• answers to customer issues and efficiently document all customer contact
• Present a professional and pleasant image of product and company
• Follow proper troubleshooting steps, ask clarifying questions, and discover
• underlying causes of concern
• Effectively educate customers on product use and assist them in fully utilizing
• available features to improve office productivity
• Exceed customer expectations with outstanding customer service
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency to the queue, customers, and business
• Demonstrate strong knowledge of proper resolutions to common calls
Maintain Effective Call Ownership
• Regularly provide single call resolution
• Maintain regular and continuing contact with customer on ongoing issues until
• resolution is reached
• Regularly review open call logs, update notes, and make reach out calls as
• needed to research and resolve ongoing issues and provide superior customer
• Concisely documenting customer calls/emails, inquiries and resolutions into
• company support system.
• Testing and reporting errors and bugs
• Multi phone line experience
• Ability to learn UPS Software
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
• MicroMD software experience a plus
• Previous experience with strong focus on customer service.
• Ability to thrive in a high call volume, Team environment
• Skilled at problem solving and analysis and troubleshooting with high attention to detail.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• At least 3 years directly related work in the healthcare industry.
• At least 2-3 years experience working with medical software (PM and/or Clinical).
• Proven experience with MS Windows products; Must have a thorough understanding of a physician office including clinical knowledge, office work flow, appointment scheduling, medical insurance billing, and collections.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
• Must be able to exude confidence of medical practice and clinical management knowledge, and the understanding of a customer's situation, while working with them implementing a new computer system.
• Must be a highly motivated person that can work autonomously as well as being part of a team.
• Must be a process focused individual able to multi-task in challenging, sometimes stressful situations.
• Individual must demonstrate a strong desire for continued education
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Other Career Path:
• Level 2 Support, Level 1 Training Specialist, Project Coordinator
Keywords: , Youngstown , Front Desk - Receptionist - Technical Support Specialist, Administration, Clerical , Youngstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!