Vice President Marketing-Relocation to Dayton, OH required
Company: The Connor Group
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Does this describe you?
- Are you exceptionally detailed and organized, a
- Do you love to highlight others' accomplishments and find ways
to boast about your company?
- Do you have excellent written and verbal communications
- Are you a self-starter, proactive person?
- Are you never satisfied, always looking for a better way to do
- Can you multitask and effectively manage numerous projects
- Are you organized and meet deadlines?
- Are you great at managing and developing people?
- Do you believe in setting high expectations?
The Vice President of Marketing is responsible for finding ways to
increase traffic to our properties and for leading all reputation
management activities for our properties and The Connor Group. The
Vice President will set the standards and strategy for all online,
offline, and mobile marketing and will lead all SEO activities.
The Connor Group is a national leader in operating luxury apartment
communities and is considered the best in its industry. In nearly
30 years, we've grown from zero to $3.7 billion in assets. Along
the way, we've won national awards for best places to work,
innovation, leadership, and community involvement.
In 2019, we were recognized for Best Company Culture and Best
Company for Women. In addition we won Best Places to Work in 2017,
2019 and 2020, becoming 1 of 50 companies to win this award back to
back. But we're most proud of our more than 400 associates, who
remain our No. 1 key to success.
Qualified candidates should:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be exceptionally detailed, organized, and a perfectionist
- Have a strong work history of being a top performer
- Be internally driven to be the best and produce the best
- Keep up with emerging technology, advertising and social media
The successful candidate will be afforded the following
- Opportunity to become a partner within 36-48 months with a
company that has produced 7 straight years of record earnings
- Leadership role with a company named a Top 50 workplace by
- Great health benefits and 401K with company match
- Chance to work in a reward and recognition culture
- Opportunity to work with an elite, game changing
Keywords: The Connor Group, Youngstown , Vice President Marketing-Relocation to Dayton, OH required, Advertising , Youngstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!