Assistant Store Manager FT
Posted on: November 16, 2023
- Produce sales gains, by providing customer service.
- To meet or exceed Company Objectives in all individual
- Learn to provide consistent, documented appraisal of an
associate's sales performance. Provide support by giving feedback
on areas of strength and opportunity while keeping in line with
- Adhere to current visual guidelines includes: proper
merchandising, signage and store cleanliness.
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with Company
Dress Code Policy. Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Protect Company assets within guidelines of LIDS Retail
- Assist in preparation of store work schedules that provide
proper store coverage and are within the Company guidelines for
- Follow all policies to accurately manage store inventory
including receiving, transferring, completing price change and
conducting product counts.
- Complete accurate product counts in a consistent and timely
- Perform proper documentation and record keeping per LIDS Retail
policies as well as state and federal laws.
- Open and close the store as required following the procedures
per the Operations P&P Manual. Additional Principle Duties and
- Act as Store Manager on duty for any employee scheduling
issues, customer complaints, etc. when Store Manager is not
- Manage store associates through thorough use of LIDS Training
Programs, goal setting (for sales and tasks), and regular follow up
when Store Manager is not present.
- Administer the progressive steps of discipline to include
verbal and written warning in the absence of the Store
- Responsible for scheduling and staffing the store including
calling in associates to work in unexpected peaks when the Store
Manager is not present.
- Participate in LIDS Training Programs, adhere to set goals (for
sales and tasks) and regular follow up.
- Assist in recruiting and training store personnel on proper
store operations and procedures.
- Encourage store associates' direct compliance of established
company policies, procedures and guidelines including (but not
limited to) safekeeping of company inventory, funds and
- Perform work of subordinates as needed.
- Communicate with employees at all levels of the company.
- Other duties as assigned. Job Required Knowledge & Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent plus one year relative
- Established ability to produce sales results while minimizing
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate
verbally in a clear professional manner.
- Ability to operate a computer, as well as maneuver relative
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
- Standing required for up to 100% of the work time.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
High School Graduate or Equivalent
Keywords: Lids, Youngstown , Assistant Store Manager FT, Executive , Youngstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!