Company: LHC Group
Posted on: April 27, 2021
LPN (Home Health)
Apply and schedule an interview within minutes with our Home and
Community Based Services.
We offer great benefits, such as: Weekly Pay, Flexible Schedules,
Health Insurance (full-time employees), PTO, Travel Time, Paid
Now offering new tuition assistance program for full and part time
employees! Ask us about this!
The Home Care Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for:
* Providing direct nursing care as prescribed by the physician to
acutely ill, and/or chronically ill patients in their homes.
* Recording clinical and progress notes.
* Coordinating other patient care activities/services to provide
the highest quality of patient care in the geographic service area
to which she/he is assigned. She/he works under the direct
supervision of the Registered Nurse and/or designated
* Nursing activities are limited to these in compliance with the
State LPN/LVN Practice Act, any applicable licensure/certification
requirements and agency policies and procedures.
Education and Experience Requirements
* Must meet educational/experience requirements outlined in the
laws of licensure states.
* A minimum of one year of acute care experience required; previous
home care experience preferred.
* Must have current LPN licensure in state of practice.
* Current driver's license, vehicle insurance and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
* Current CPR certification required.
* Ability to relate to and treat acutely ill/chronically ill
patients/families and their problems.
* Must possess strong, patient management, and documentation
* Must possess the disposition and personality to work harmoniously
with a wide variety of people and all levels of staff and interact
professionally as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
* Must possess a strong commitment to the goals, mission, and
philosophy of the organization.
* Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet identified
* Absolute integrity and the use of good judgment to handle the
professional and confidential nature of assignments.
* Ability to adapt to changing organizational needs.
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals,
physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice
care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we
deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to
manage their health at home. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
Keywords: LHC Group, Youngstown , LPN, Healthcare , Youngstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!