Company: Austintown Healthcare Center
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Austintown Healthcare Center - Part Time OCCUPATIONAL
THERAPISTCommuniCare Rehab, a member of the -CommuniCare Family of
Companies -has a Part Time position available for an -Occupational
Therapist -at -Austintown Healthcare Center. -Our therapists are
members of the CommuniCare family, and this is not a contract
position. -This is a professional position with the primary
responsibility of patient evaluation and direct patient
care.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluate, screen, and treat facility patients/residents who are
in need for Occupational Therapy services.
- Review medical chart and screen prior to completing evaluation
to determine patients need for services and ability to benefit from
- Perform patient's/resident's evaluation under physician order
and develop a treatment plan in accordance with patient's
- Implement treatment plan through direct treatment, as well as
education of treatment staff including therapists and other members
of team involved in treatment plan.
- Provide necessary supervision for therapy assistants.
- Maintain professional growth and development by participating
in continuing education programs and other approved learning
- Maintain confidentiality of all medical record, facility, and
rehab related information.
- Maintain accurate billing information in accordance with
facility procedures daily.
- Attend/Lead interdisciplinary meetings as appropriate to relay
clinical findings and make recommendations to other members of
- Attends and participates in family meeting when
- Comply with documentation requirements of the rehab department
- Conduct staff/family training and education when appropriate by
formal and informal in-services, as well as consultations.
- Review and adhere to the policies and procedures outlined by
the facility and CommuniCare Rehab, Inc.
- As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and
PTO plans. We offer full time employees a menu of benefit options
from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision
coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with
employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.Qualifications:
- Must have a Bachelor's and/or a Master's Degree in Occupational
Therapy from an Accredited Program.
- Must hold a current state license.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate competency in therapy treatment and evaluation
principles, techniques, and materials and equipment
- Must demonstrate knowledge of state and federal
Keywords: Austintown Healthcare Center, Youngstown , Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Youngstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!