Registered Nurse-New Grads welcome (RN )
Company: Seasoned Recruitment
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Correctional Medicine opening in Youngstown, Ohio. We are
currently seeking Registered Nurses who have a passion for
providing the highest quality care in an institutional setting. The
successful candidate should be able to perform ALL of the following
functions at a pace and level of performance consistent with the
actual job performance requirements.
- Apply appropriate nursing skills in the area and treatment of
- Attend sick call with the physician to see inmates/residents;
prepare a list of inmates/residents to be examined; prepare
examining room and equipment
- Examine and assess new inmates/residents with illnesses or
injuries or inmates/residents who become ill or injured; refer
inmates/residents to the emergency room or other appropriate
healthcare facilities as required by their condition.
- Perform emergency procedures as needed and notify Licensed
Independent Provider for treatment orders.
- Provide guidance, supervise and monitor nursing care provided
by licensed vocational/practical nursing staff and non-licensed
medical staff. Qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited college, university or nursing
program with a degree/diploma in nursing.
- Must possess current licensure in the state of employment.
- One (1) year of professional nursing experience preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of
Keywords: Seasoned Recruitment, Youngstown , Registered Nurse-New Grads welcome (RN ), Healthcare , Youngstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!