General Surgery (Physician) Locum job in Seneca, PA
Posted on: November 18, 2023
- 24hr Call 7a-7a Candidate Requirements
- Active PA State License or Licensure
- DEA Required: Yes
- Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
- Required Procedures: Gallbladders, PICC lines, appendectomy,
- Required Certifications: ACLS
- Minimum Years Experience (if applicable): 1Job Information
- Typical Day: Inpatient hospital rounding and any calls for
- Site does not have robotics
- Avg volume for surgeries:0-4 cases per day
- Avg rounds inpatient: 0-10 patients a day.
- Avg admissions while on call: 0-5, low volume hospital
- APP/Mid-Level Coverage Avail: No
- Will provider work solo? Yes
- Other specialties on-site: Interventional Radiology,
Cardiology, Orthopedics, Urology, Hospitalists, Pediatric
hospitalists, Critical Care, Emergency medicine
- Typical Cases seen: Appendectomy, gallbladder, etc. general
bread, and butter cases.
- Adult 100%
- EMR: Cerner/Epic
- Time to Credential: 60-90 days and application would need to be
submitted by May 1.
- Temp privs available
- First Day Instructions: Park in the physician parking area in
the lower-level cancer center of the hospital.
- Orientation: 2-4 hours and can be built into the day before
first shift or during first shift.
- Reason for Opening: Turnover/Vacancy + Provider on
Keywords: ProLocums, Youngstown , General Surgery (Physician) Locum job in Seneca, PA, Healthcare , Seneca, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!