Company: Eat'n Park Hospitality Group
Posted on: November 16, 2021
At Eat'n Park restaurants, we pride ourselves on consistently
creating smiles for our guests. As our dishwasher, you will be
responsible for the cleanliness and safety of the restaurant. Our
family dining experience offers you extremely flexible schedules to
meet your work/life needs. We offer a career development path for
all restaurant team members.Benefits
- Complimentary meal from our free meal menu OR 50% off any meal
during your shift.
- 20% discount on any food purchase at Eat'n Park, Hello Bistro,
The Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
- Paid time off
- Management career advancement opportunities
- Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
- Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plansEssential
- Check for proper detergent levels, rinse agent levels, and
water temperatures at the beginning and through out the shift
- Follow proper procedures on running items through the dish
- Correctly stack and store dishes, glasses, and flatware to
avoid contamination from improper handling.
- Maintain dish room cleanliness and a dry floor at all
- Keep guest and employee restrooms clean and stocked.
- Keep outside areas of restaurant clean including cleaning up
litter, clearing walkways, removing snow, and other general
- Work well with others and assist fellow team members as
- Standing and/or walking 100% of time and frequently lifting up
to 50 lbs.
- Working in temperatures that may exceed 90 degrees or below 30
- Team members are also required to perform other tasks as
directed by a supervisor.Eat'n Park Hospitality Group is an equal
opportunity employer. We focus on valuing our individual and group
differences, making our teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity
and inclusion have been a core value of ours for over 70
Keywords: Eat'n Park Hospitality Group, Youngstown , Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Youngstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!