Company: Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Posted on: January 4, 2022
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
- Prepares Cooking Items
- Stocks and rotates products on line to ensure they are within
shelf life standards.
- Ensures products are accurately portioned and ensures food
products are prepared as specified by recipes.
- Maintains Cleanliness
- Follows proper safety procedures and policies concerning food
handling, rotation and storage
- Assists dishwasher with washing and restocking dishes, pots,
pans and utensilsPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/ENVIRONMENT/WORKING
- Extensive standing and walking for up to 8 hours
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold
- Bending, reaching, walking
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Exposure to dish and cleaning chemicals AS A PART OF THE
PERKINS TEAM YOU'LL RECEIVE:
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Wages
- Meal Discounts - On and off the clock!
- Paid Vacation Time
- Employee Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and more!
- Flexible Scheduling - To help you balance other life
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Advancement Opportunities
- A FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT! Required qualifications:
- 16 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: Perkins Restaurant & Bakery, Youngstown , Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Youngstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!