HR Employee Relations Specialist
Company: CommuniCare Health Services
Posted on: January 16, 2023
CommuniCare Health Services - Heartland - CommuniCare Health
Services -is a health care provider with over 110 facilities in
seven states. That's a whole lot of opportunity for you to join our
team and make a difference in the lives of others!
We are currently recruiting an experienced professional for the
newly created position of -HR Employee Relations Specialist
covering our Heartland Division. Heartland encompasses 35
facilities in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
The -HR Employee Relations Specialist -will act as a trusted
advisor with emphasis on engagement. An exceptional analyst with
the skill to review, recommend and enhance solutions that create
workplaces of excellence in satisfaction and engagement, the -HR
Employee Relations -Specialist will be accountable for the
development of assessment strategy, operational trust and
transparency, and the recommendation of successful and consistent
HR services, and organizational and divisional initiatives. -They
will engage in human resource strategies related to engagement to
boots on the ground implementation of major projects throughout the
- Drive organizational retention initiatives designed to create
retention standardization and efficiencies in their assigned
division. This includes Engagement Survey platform.
- Serve as a strategic business advisor to the divisional
leadership team providing timely and transparent feedback and
recommendations utilizing first-hand observation and data regarding
key organizational and management issues.
- Utilize standardized reporting to review, turnover, recruitment
efficiencies, length of employment and other key engagement
- Recommend enhancements in engagement data and matrix
- Develop and utilize a consistent analysis tool to assess work
locations delivery of full cycle employment.
- Immediately surface and elevate issues creating risk for the
- Communicate frequently with Director of Engagement.
- Develop collaborative partnerships with functional
- Research engagement trends, ideas, and professional
- Surface issues impacting employees and proactively propose
solutions to resolve and improve employee retention and engagement.
- Monitor progress and elevate when necessary.
- Champion culture and advocate for employees with goals of
engagement and retention.
- Support diversity and inclusion strategies to ensure an
- Coach business leaders on employee communication, development,
and performance management strategies and tactics to promote
engagement and a culture of continuous growth and development.
- A minimum of 10+ years of HR/engagement experience including a
proven track record full spectrum, operational HR client service
delivery system across a multisite, multi-geographic
- Experience implementing efficient, scalable processes/systems
to support rapid growth and operationalize delivery of employee
engagement platform models to build a Talent Community.
- Extensive Human Resources experience, expertise and knowledge
across the Employee Life Cycle including proficiency and practice
in the following areas: performance management systems, employee
engagement, employee appreciation and wellbeing.
- Strong coaching skills and proven track record of mentoring and
delivering results by creating followership through
- Ability to travel 80% of the time to provide routine
assessments and insure ongoing initiative implementations and
- Passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills with the
ability to influence across multiple stakeholders using candor and
- Able to balance organizational projects with routine assessment
and feedback demands.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including
ability to communicate in ways that inform, persuade, and engage
target audiences and distill complex information into clear,
concise content accessible to employees at all levels.
- Bachelor's degree required in Human Resources Management,
Management, Business Management, Business Administration,
Organizational Psychology, or closely related major or equivalent
- HR related certification highly preferred (i.e., SPHR, PHR,
SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP, etc.)
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO
plans. We offer full time employees a menu of benefit options from
life and disability plans to medical, dental, and vision coverage
from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer
match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
A family-owned company, we have grown to become one of the nation's
largest providers of post-acute care, which includes skilled
nursing rehabilitation centers, long-term care centers, assisted
living communities, independent rehabilitation centers, and
long-term acute care hospitals (LTACH). Since 1984, we have
provided superior, comprehensive management services for the
development and management of adult living communities. We have a
single job description at CommuniCare, to reach out with our hearts
and touch the hearts of others. Through this effort we create
Caring Communities where staff, residents, clients, and family
members care for and about one another.
Keywords: CommuniCare Health Services, Youngstown , HR Employee Relations Specialist, Human Resources , Youngstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!