Posted on: November 16, 2021
A well-respected firm in the Pittsburgh area is looking for an
experienced M&A/Corporate Transactional Attorney. This is an
excellent opportunity to join a firm with a great team
- Drafting and negotiating purchase and sale agreements and
related ancillary documents.
- Advising on mergers and acquisitions and business entity
- Advising on choice of entity and creating and restructuring
- Assisting in due diligence efforts and managing disclosure
- Maintaining a current working knowledge of laws and regulatory
- Structuring and drafting documents for commercial and finance
- Assist businesses to prevent, navigate, and resolve complex
- Negotiate contract terms, transactions, and settlements on
behalf of our clients.
- Review documents with superior attention to detail.
- Interface with clients and opposing counsel in a professional
- Build relationships with existing clients, including
involvement in networking and business development activities.
- Work within a team and support peer
- 8+ years of experience in a similar transactional role and with
sophisticated merger and acquisition transactions
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively - both orally
and in writing
- Ability to work efficiently and independently or with a
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Strong academic and employment background
- Licensed to practice in PAThis is a great opportunity! Firm
offers development opportunities, competitive salaries, and
excellent benefits. Reach out if you're interested and want to
learn more to Pamela Hansen at .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm
specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple
industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are
extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is
in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right
Keywords: GPAC, Youngstown , Transactional/M&A Attorney, Legal , Youngstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!