Customer Service Supervisor
Posted on: May 3, 2021
As a GetGo Crew Lead, you will exceed customer and Team Member
needs and expectations by providing safe, efficient, accurate and
pleasant shopping, purchasing and food services in addition to
guidance and coaching Team Members. You will help our store run
like clockwork. In this role, you will be on the fast track to
store leadership - coaching, supervising and leading the team in
addition to, and often on behalf of, the Store Leader.Job
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Experience Desired: Supervisory Experience, Customer
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Preferred: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
About UsAt Giant Eagle Inc., we're more than just food, fuel and
convenience. We're one giant family of diverse and talented Team
Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It's why
we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless
career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values
are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the
Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas.
From our Warehouses to our GetGo's, our grocery Stores through our
Corporate home office we are working together to put food on
shopper's tables' and smiles on their faces. We're always searching
for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you
to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work,
for our Team Members, customers, and products.
- Exceed customer and Team Member needs and expectations by
providing safe, efficient, accurate and pleasant food service, and
guidance and coaching to Team Members, and exemplary service to
vendors and stakeholders.
- Cultivate a fast, friendly culture by sharing warmth and
passion for service with a smile with all Team Members and
- Oversee new Team Member training and ensure that all Team
Members are working in the most efficient and effective way.
Getting our customers in, out, and on their way is our top
- Provide training and leadership to hourly Team Members in the
store, and when assigned, to peer Leads as well.
- Ensure all Team Members maintain proper food-handling
- Proactively monitor competitor fuel pricing and work with
appropriate business partners to remain competitive.
- Rapidly correct any equipment issues.
- Focus on flexibility, being ready to lead the team at the
registers at one moment, and then step in as a GoGetter at the
- Perform duties as GoGetter, Kitchen GoGetter and/or WetGoGetter
- Assist Store Leader with scheduling, adjustments,
merchandising, and promotional activities.
- Be the face of the store at our registers, ringing customers
quickly and with a smile, and coaching your team to do the
- Nurture an environment of inclusion and diversity, keeping in
mind that each Team Member has a voice.
Keywords: GetGo, Youngstown , Customer Service Supervisor, Other , Youngstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!