Deposit Product Manager
Company: Premier Bank
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Position Title: Deposit Product Manager
Position Reports to: Director of Product Management
Position Supervises: No Direct Reports
Responsible for developing, managing and analyzing deposit
products and services. Work with internal business partners across
all lines of business to research, design, promote and launch new
products and services. Demonstrate and implement our Trusted
Advisor strategy to all internal and external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Owns the full product development process, acting as a liaison
between lines of business, IT, and operations for the design and
rollout of products and services that support company growth
- Provide end-to-end product and portfolio lifecycle management
for all deposit products, including product development, pricing,
positioning, customer acceptance and adoption monitoring,
profitability and portfolio tracking and updates/elimination.
- Work closely with Senior Business Analyst and participate in
pricing committee, providing competitive information, product
performance, product changes, and portfolio migration as
- Have direct and frequent contact with all key stakeholders and
department leads to ensure that current product plans, timelines,
expectations, and business needs are clearly communicated.
- Analyze data to identify patterns, uncover opportunities for
product improvements, product gaps and provide insights on how to
optimize user experience, user conversion and user retention.
- Ensure all product related materials, printed and electronic
represent products correctly and include appropriate
- Analyze existing product portfolios and make recommendations
for product line changes as necessary to optimize product set in
the marketplace, working closely with Director of Product
Management and Senior Business Strategy Manager to develop
financial analysis to support recommendations.
- Work with marketing team members to develop acquisition,
retention and cross-sell programs that are successful, cost
effective and contribute to reaching corporate strategic growth
- Perform market research and product, consumer and financial
analyses required to design new products and services across all
lines of business.
- Be proficient in CRM systems in order to have the ability to
pull reports and format data into reports that are easy to read and
easy to understand.
- Develop ancillary programs to enhance product features, driving
additional usage and revenue.
- Work closely with outside vendor partners on products and
programs that are partially managed externally to ensure well
planned implementation, management, reporting, contract
negotiations and vendor relations.
- Partner with LOB and marketing team members to recommend and
implement promotions designed to increase product and/or service
usage and/or enrollment.
- Monitor and remain current with industry changes and
- Develop strong relationships with line of business management
and other marketing team members to ensure collaborative working
- Responsible for strict adherence to all compliance and
regulatory requirements as well as department policies and
- Represent corporate mission, vision, and values to achieve bank
and community growth.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Certification, License and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Finance, Business or related
field or equivalent experience
- Banking product management experience preferred.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- 3+ years banking industry experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and
- Demonstrated time management/planning and organizational
- Knowledge of bank products, operations, and product
- Able to actively incorporate input from various sources and
collaborate with others
- Demonstrated leadership with a strong customer focus and
excellent communication skills to successfully translate business
needs into business value
- Efficient and detail-oriented, often working on multiple
- Exceptional communication skills across multiple audiences
ranging from peers to senior executives
This job operates in a professional office environment. Work is
normally performed in a typical interior work environment which
does not subject the employee to any hazardous or unpleasant
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to speak or hear,
stand or sit for long periods of time, open filing cabinets, walk,
stoop or bend, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and
arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10
pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and complete
tasks requiring manual dexterity. Ability to drive a vehicle for
travel is required for the position.
Premier Financial Corp. is an Affirmative Action and Equal
Opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without
regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or any other legally
The above statements are intended to describe the essential
functions of the job and the qualifications of the person assigned
to it. They are not intended as an exhaustive list of all job
duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities
and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time
with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. This job description does not constitute a contract of
employment. Employment is "at will" and may be terminated at any
Keywords: Premier Bank, Youngstown , Deposit Product Manager, Other , Youngstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!