Company: Farmers National Banc Corp.
Posted on: June 1, 2021
To direct the overall activities of the branch to continually
achieve the following four objectives:
- Serve the customers within our market area at a superior
- Continually strive to meet branch goals and earn a fair and
equitable return for our shareholders.
- Maintain and acquire productive, diverse, and creative
- Invest time and money in our personnel so that they learn,
grow, and become well-rounded employees who enjoy working for our
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Ensure that all branch personnel understand the overall company
objectives as well as their individual branch objectives, and that
they work together to achieve the stated objectives.
- Consistently meet and exceed branch goals in order to progress
to the next branch tier.
- Make regular out-of-bank calls on business prospects to
generate new customers
- Know all of the features and benefits of the bank's products
and services in order to efficiently train and motivate staff to
- Awareness of competing bank's products, promotions, and
operations, and to effectively make recommendations to gain
strength within that market.
- Coordinate with marketing to promote sales campaigns, product
promotion and development, and to assure a professional lobby
appearance consistent with all branches.
- Ability to open any type of bank account and explain services
and charges when needed.
- Interview loan applicants and extend credit on commercial,
mortgage, and consumer loans, within their lending authority. Make
recommendations to Senior Officers on larger loans.
- Adhere to and follow loan policies and procedures as stated in
our FNB Loan Policy and Procedures manual.
- Maintain strong communication to branch supervisors to ensure
that all daily, weekly, and monthly reports regarding operations
and productivity are completed.
- Maintain strong communication and documentation to ensure that
personal objectives, personal performance reviews, and Human
Resources documents are delivered and reviewed in a timely
- Responsible for interviewing, selecting, developing & retaining
Branch Staff as necessary.
- Hold weekly sales meetings to review products for branch
development, sales goals, and overall bank profitability.
- Control salary and staffing costs to ensure the branches
- Enforce branch security regulations as stated in the FNB
Security Policy Manual.
- Maintain the customer records of the branch in accordance to
FNB security and retention schedule.
- Resolve customer complaints and inquiries in a timely and
- Willingness and flexibility to attend and participate in
community, networking and banking events directly related to
business development, during and after regular business hours.
- Flexibility with work schedules to accommodate branch staffing
requirements in order to service needs
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or General Education degree (GED); College
- Three (3) years experience as a Branch Manager and/or
equivalent management experience, previous banking management
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Ability to use calculator, telephone, any related office
equipment, and have knowledge of computer and applicable
- Ability to contact outside vendors for branch maintenance
- Ability to return calls and follow up with customers for
trouble shooting, quoting interest rates, complaints, and
Farmers National Banc Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Keywords: Farmers National Banc Corp., Youngstown , Branch Manager, Other , Youngstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!