College Credit Plus Instructor Physics
Company: Youngstown State University
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Job Category Part-Time Faculty Position Title College Credit
Plus Instructor Physics Department Physics & Astronomy If
Temporary, Length of Appointment Employment Type Part Time
Full-time Appointment Length Work Schedule Major Work
Characteristics/Summary of Position
- Instruct courses under the College Credit Plus Program (CCP) at
the applicant's school district of employment.
- Ensure the academic quality and content of the YSU courses by
communicating with your YSU mentor.
- Attend three hours of CCP professional development activities
each year (aka roundtable meetings)
- Submit a copy of your syllabus to your mentor for approval
prior to the start of the term.
- Administer assessments.
- Verify course roster.
- Enter grades and submit change of grade forms.
- Host site visits from the department and CCP staff
- Complete and return paperwork as required in a timely manner
(contracts, personnel forms, etc.)
Master's degree in Physics or Astronomy, or Master's degree with
18 hours of Physics graduate credit embedded in or on top of
Preferred Qualifications Equipment Operated
Keywords: Youngstown State University, Youngstown , College Credit Plus Instructor Physics, Other , Youngstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!