Seasonal Automated Warehouse Material Handler
Company: Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Requisition ID: 22114
Posting Locations: Youngstown
[ Link Removed ]
The Seasonal Automated Warehouse Material Handler is responsible
for the fulfillment of customer orders by retrieving and stacking
specific product and quantities as specified on the pick ticket,
computer screen assigned on a pre-determined conveyor and, or
pallet while traveling throughout the warehouse's pick area to do
so, in a safe, accurate, and efficient manner while maintaining any
determined expectations of safety, accuracy, and, or efficiency.
This position is also responsible for building stable pallet(s) of
product(s) while meeting or exceeding Warehouse, Company
expectations in safety, accuracy, and efficiency.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists and facilitates in case picking and sorting within the
automated environment using computers, software, and complex
machines while adhering to all established CCCI safety procedures
and policies, multi-tasking, and making sound decisions in a noisy
and time-sensitive environment.
- Collaborates within a team environment to coordinate and
organize efficient and dependable warehouse processes.
- Adapts to needs of the role and maintains knowledge of working
in different work areas throughout the workday while meeting the
minimum expectations of those different work areas, including, but
not limited to, HQS, Semi-Automated Lanes, Pallet Pick, and Flow
- Assists the daily housekeeping and maintenance of the
warehouse, including keeping the work area free of trash and, or
debris, as well as cleaning any type of spillage and following all
waste removal, recycling protocols.
- Works safely, accurately, and efficiently to control warehouse
inventory to keep shrink at an acceptable level.
- Performs miscellaneous activities as directed to support the
efficient operation of a warehouse in a dynamic environment.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere while walking and
repetitively lifting 30 lbs.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to collaborate within a team environment.
- Ability to coordinate and organize efficient and dependable
- Ability to adapt to needs of role in different work areas
throughout the workday and meet minimum expectations of those
different work areas.
- Ability to read and interpret instructions from a computer
- Attention to detail and ability to differentiate our
- Ability to work in a noisy and non-climate controlled (Hot in
summer, cold in winter) environment.
- Intentional self-starter who takes initiative and proactively
seeks out value-add opportunities.
- Flexibility (Schedules, Hours change with the demands of the
- Employees will be expected to utilize screens, monitors, and
devices to pick accurately and within a given sequence.
- High school diploma or GED
- High school diploma or GED
Noisy and non-temperature-controlled environment (Hot in
summer/Cold in winter)
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated, Youngstown , Seasonal Automated Warehouse Material Handler, Other , Youngstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!