Donor Center Director (New Center)
Company: Octapharma Plasma Inc
Posted on: September 3, 2021
How to Maximize
your opportunity to do rewarding
your future leadership
and your career
Join an industry
[Become one, too!]
Want to be a part of something exciting? Help Octapharma
Plasma open our next Donor Center! At Octapharma Plasma
you can channel your passion for helping others into a medical
career that is fast-paced and personally and professionally
Is your goal to utilize your leadership skills to achieve
business goals and truly make a difference with your business
results? At Octapharma Plasma, you can channel your passion
for leading others into a healthcare management career that is
fast-paced and personally and professionally rewarding.
Our donor center is in need of a Donor Center Director who is
strong at leading staff in achieving operational results and
meeting quality goals. The selected candidate will thrive on
working with a diverse workforce, engaging with our donors, and
creating a team environment in the center. We offer a
positive, upbeat work environment where all employees work together
for the common good of others, and for the many individuals who
benefit from our work.
While healthcare experience is a plus, we are looking for
someone who has a successful track record of delivering results
through the leadership of employees and in collaborating with other
departments. Effective communication skills are a must, as well as
the ability to develop and maintain a team environment. Our
team is dedicated to exceptional customer service, while building a
successful partnership with the community in which we work.
If this sounds appealing, then this job may be for you!
DONOR CENTER DIRECTOR
This Is What You’ll
- Oversees donor center staff and operations, including
production, quality compliance, finance, HR, and IT.
- Acts as a liaison with all corporate functions to ensure center
compliance and performance.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of state and federal
regulations (e.g. FDA approved Standard Operating Procedures, OSHA,
CLIA, and GMP) to maintain the highest production standards and
ensure facility compliance.
- Complies with federal, state, local and company-specific
regulations related to quality of product, employee and donor
safety and to the proper performance of day-to-day activities.
- Ensures that product shipments and sample submissions are
accurate and performed in accordance with shipping schedules.
- Maintains a professional and courteous relationship with donors
that will stimulate donor retention, referrals, and production
- Ensures projected production budget is met in both quantity and
- Trains, develops, and manages all staff in accordance with the
Human Resources and company policies and other established
management guidelines and regulations.
- Creates an organizational environment that stimulates the
morale and productivity of the work force and its
This Is Who You
- A natural leader who displays strong character and
- People person extending to a diverse group of individuals and
- Outgoing, personable, energetic, and enthusiastic
- Excited to teach, learn, and advance with a growing
- Self-motivated and willing to assume the initiative
- Attentive, Organized, Multi-tasking, Problem solver
- Profession appearance and demeanor
- Strong communication, organizational, planning skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work day and evening hours, weekends, holidays, and
This Is What It
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Job experience will be considered
in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum three (3) years’ management/supervisory
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience recruiting, hiring,
training and managing the performance of employees.
- Minimum one (1) year experience with responsibility for
financial management and/or budgeting.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry,
Do Satisfying Work. Earn
Real Rewards and Benefits.
We’re widely known and respected for our benefits and for
leadership that is supportive and hands-on.
- Formal training
- Outstanding plans for medical, dental, and vision
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Wellness program
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Company-paid holidays
- Personal time
More About Octapharma
With donation centers and team members throughout the U.S.,
Octapharma Plasma, Inc. collects plasma to create life-saving
medicines for patients worldwide. We are growing at an impressive
pace, and so is the positive impact of our work. Our community
relies on teamwork, compassion, and expertise to get things done
the right way, while making a meaningful difference in the lives we
Interested? Learn more
online and apply now at:
Keywords: Octapharma Plasma Inc, Youngstown , Donor Center Director (New Center), Other , Youngstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!