Licensed Practical Nurse
Posted on: October 4, 2021
We're looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse,
working in the Healthcare Systems & Services
industry in Youngstown, Ohio, United States.
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately.
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature,
heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress,
side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output
and compose patient charts.
- Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as
eating, bathing etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc.,
clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned.
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed.
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice,
comfort and release instructions.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Must possess a current license as an LPN in the state where the
center is located.
- Long Term Care experience preferred.
Keywords: Bridgeway, Youngstown , Licensed Practical Nurse, Other , Youngstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!