Company: Beam Team Inc
Posted on: November 27, 2022
The Beam Team has served America's most respected brands as a
leading construction and fixture installation company for three
decades, and we are hiring for our reset/remodel teams.
All our projects require 80-90% travel within your state and local
states (but we pay mileage, hotels, and a per diem for meals while
you are on the road)! All shifts vary and include day and overnight
hours. On our team you will have opportunities for training, and
advancement-not to mention great pay!
We work hard. So, if you enjoy hands-on work in a team environment
and you meet the requirements listed below and you are willing to
travel, please apply today-and include your resume!
As a *Traveling Merchandiser*, you will:
* Safely move, build, tear down, and reposition beams and shelving
in store bays.
* Relocate or adjust position of stock currently on display.
* Update pricing labels on shelves.
* Place stickers, signs, and products on shelving and build
displays with and without planograms.
* Identify and correct shelving and products placed incorrectly
based on planograms, photos or other written or verbal
* 3+ months of experience in retail resets, merchandising, light
construction, or related work in this industry.
* Availability to work varied shifts, typically including 90%
nightshifts. Weekly schedules are posted on Thursdays and can
sometimes change due to clients' request.
* Reliable transportation (not shared) that will get you to and
from the job.
* Available to travel within your state and surrounding states
starting your first week. 80% travel at times.
* Valid Driver's license.
* Reliable transportation that you do not share for traveling to
*Physical Demands and Work Environment: *
* Able to stand, walk, and perform repetitive bending for up to 10
hours a day.
* Able to pull, push, and lift materials weighing up to 50 lbs.
* Willing and physically able to SAFELY climb ladders up to 20 feet
* Paid Weekly!
* Eligible to enroll in Aflac Accident and Critical Illness
* Referral bonuses if you refer others and we hire them!
NOTE: The requirements listed in this job post are essential
functions of the job that an employee must be able to perform, with
or without reasonable accommodation. We provide reasonable
accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe in equal
opportunities for all in the workplace. This is one of our nation's
most cherished and hard-fought values, and it gives applicants and
employees a fair shot to reach their highest aspirations. We ensure
that no applicant or employee is denied equal opportunity because
of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation,
pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability
(physical or mental), family medical history or genetic
information, political affiliation, military service, or other
factors that are not based on merit. These protections extend to
all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and
hiring practices, performance reviews, promotions, training, and
career development programs. We will continue to provide reasonable
accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities, and
for religious observances and practices. And we will protect the
right of employees and applicants to report incidents of illegal
discrimination or harassment without fear of retaliation.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.50 - $16.75 per hour
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Night shift
* Do you have reliable transportation that you do NOT share for
traveling to project sites?
* How many years of experience do you have merchandising or
performing store remodels? If none, please provide relevant
experience that you would like us to consider not included on your
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
* 100% (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: Beam Team Inc, Youngstown , Traveling Merchandiser, Other , Youngstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!