Fire Alarm Inspector I
Company: Johnson Controls International
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Build your best future with the Johnson Controls team As a
global leader in smart, healthy and sustainable buildings, our
mission is to reimagine the performance of buildings to serve
people, places and the planet. Join a winning team that enables you
to build your best future! Our teams are uniquely positioned to
support a multitude of industries across the globe. You will have
the opportunity to develop yourself through meaningful work
projects and learning opportunities. We strive to provide our
employees with an experience, focused on supporting their physical,
financial, and emotional wellbeing. Become a member of the Johnson
Controls family and thrive in an empowering company culture where
your voice and ideas will be heard your next great opportunity is
just a few clicks away! What we offer
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Paid vacation/holidays/sicktime - 15 days of vacation first
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401K, medical, dental,
and vision care - Available day one
- Extensive product and on the job/cross training opportunities
With outstanding resources
- Encouraging and collaborative team environment
- Dedication to safety through our Zero Harm policy
- Check us Out: What you will do:Inspectors are responsible for
conducting routine inspections, testing, service, and preventative
maintenance on Fire Alarm, Sprinkler, or Suppression life safety
product lines as well as similar competitive manufacturers product
lines. Complete service acknowledgements through communication
devices such as I-phone, computers, and/or hard copy. Follow and
maintain a highly structured inspection schedule. Complete assigned
inspections on time.How you will do it:
- Documented experience in low voltage electrical systems.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Ability for troubleshooting systems and performing necessary
small repairs. What we look for:Required
- One to Three years documented experience in low voltage
electrical systems and Fire and /or Life Safety Systems experience
- Ability to troubleshoot systems.
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and
moving equipment and tools up to 50-70 lbs. Able to climb ladders,
scaffolding, and high lift equipment, working within ducts, crawl
spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to travel out of town including overnights.
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines
- Possess a valid drivers license.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. ?Preferred
- Joint Commission/Hospital Settings experience.
- Experience in reading and interpreting blueprints, diagrams,
submittals, specifications, programs schematics, and
- Successful completion of the Inspector Entre Course (Electrical
or Sprinkler). #LI-KP1 Johnson Controls International plc. is an
equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability
or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more
information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination
rights as a candidate, visit . If you are an individual with a
disability and you require an accommodation during the application
process, please visit .
Keywords: Johnson Controls International, Youngstown , Fire Alarm Inspector I, Other , Cranberry, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!