Company: VXI Global Solutions
Posted on: July 14, 2019
We value growth.
Choosing VXI means you grow with us. Steadily through the years, we
have built a legacy of strength that encompasses 23,000 seats
across 34 locations worldwide. With a strong vision and a
commitment to putting people first, VXI is where you want your
We put a premium on relationships.
Our people stay with us for years and years, largely due to the
fact that we don't consider them employees - for us, they're
family. Joining VXI, you surround yourself with people who
encourage you to be your very best, people who respect your opinion
and help you focus to make the most out of your career.
We help you take charge of your career.
With our people-first philosophy, your growth is part of our
culture. So we'll give you access to continuous learning
opportunities and the right set of tools to help you manage your
growth. As our business expands, you'll get the chance to work on
challenging yet rewarding experiences that you'll be able to
harness throughout your career.
Embrace your future with VXI. Be part of an exciting, dynamic, ever
growing and truly global organization today.
A Talent Sourcer is responsible for creating the Sourcing Strategy
and a well-crafted Marketing Strategy, which sets the entire
process up for success. With strategy and a sourcing plan in hand,
Talent Sourcers proactively identify and engage with skilled
workers to fill a current or future need, often gauging and
generating interest in the opportunity. Depending on the strategy,
reaching out to possible candidates via social media, email, and/or
phone calls is also included in the Sourcer's daily tasks. Talent
Sourcers and Recruiters work hand-in-hand, but tend to have defined
roles during the recruitment process.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities you will need to succeed
Source and identify quality candidates to Hiring Managers based on
knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Manage job requisition and job description development
- Acquire a thorough understanding of job requisition /
description for required competencies, skills, knowledge required
of successful applicants
- Identify and implement sourcing strategies based upon the job
position by creatively conducting research and/or utilizing a
multitude of resources.
- Document research methods so they may be shared with other
recruiting team members
- Share best practices with the TA team on new internet sites,
blogs, networking groups, Social Media sites etc.
- Develop an ongoing and diverse pipeline using research,
networking, database mining, etc. for prospective
- Manage referral sources
- Use a variety of technical tools to identify and attract a high
qualified pool of candidates
- ATS (applicant tracking system) Maintenance
- Enter and maintain candidate information into applicant
tracking system on a daily basis
- Generate recruitment metric reports both manually and using
applicant tracking system
- Create, file and maintain filing system for resumes,
applications and miscellaneous paperwork
- Applicant maintenance/dispositioningQualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Required Experience
- Experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of recruiting, marketing or sourcing experience
preferredRequired Technical/ Functional Skills
- Internet experience including job boards, job posting and
- Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing a variety of recruitment
strategies to include cold calling and direct sourcing
- Understanding of recruiting metrics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word,
Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build effective relationships with recruiting team
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve while
- Strong customer orientation
- Experience working within various applicant-tracking systems
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
information such as job descriptions, business articles,
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from managers, executives, candidates and the
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Works effectively and collaboratively in a team
- Job Type: Full-time
This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of
work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the
specific duties of any one incumbent. Management reserves the right
to make amendments to said job description at any time
Keywords: VXI Global Solutions, Youngstown , Talent Sourcer, Other , Youngstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!