Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Tractor Supply
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Dedicated truck drivers on Schneider's Tractor Supply account
make an average of $60,087 to $66,412* each year and get home
weekly while hauling freight for one of America's largest operator
of rural lifestyle retail stores, Tractor Supply. As a Dedicated
driver, you will average 1,680 miles each week. Akron Dedicated
truck driver job overview
- $60,087 to $66,412* average annual earnings, with weekly
- $68,200* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.50 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04
- Home weekly.
- 1,680 average miles per week within Indiana, Kentucky,
Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania.
- Dry van trailers, 1-2 stop-offs per load, no hand unloads.
- $3,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location Akron
Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 75 miles of Akron, OH.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed. Still need a
CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us
at , and we can talk you through it. Additional Dedicated truck
driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- Many more - see full driver benefit package. More reasons to
choose Schneider Dedicated in Akron
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's
freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the
customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and
- Paid orientation - Whether you are an experienced or
inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that
covers all aspects of the job you'll be doing.
- Position based out of Schneider's Columbus Facility and
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving. Want even more
information? The best option is to apply, and we can customize our
advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at
your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the
top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit . Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 3500
Keywords: Schneider, Youngstown , Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Tractor Supply, Professions , Youngstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!