Class A CDL - New pay increase - Regional Tanker truck driver
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $83,000 - Up to $10,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,200-$1,470 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
- Tanker trailer hauling liquid chemicals.
- Home for 34-48-hours typically on weekends.
- 5 loads per week.
- Drive within the North Central States Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay including loading and unloading pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $950 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $10,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 75 miles of Cincinnati, OH, Columbus, OH or
Seville, OH and live in Kentucky or Ohio.
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify?
Call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or Company-Sponsored CDL Training program (up-front
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional Tanker driving
- Safety first and always - Whatever bulk freight you haul, we'll
make sure you're prepared to deliver it safely.
- 24/7/365 support - Operations, maintenance and facilities are
always available, plus our HazMat hotline and connections to tank
washes and customers. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the
employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more
about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please
visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule
Full-timeSign On Bonus 10000PI160594484
Keywords: Schneider, Youngstown , Class A CDL - New pay increase - Regional Tanker truck driver, Professions , Youngstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!