Company: Vector Technical, Inc.
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Vector Technical' s partner is an established MEP engineering
design firm for commercial, industrial, and institutional projects
throughout northeast Ohio and its surrounding areas looking for a
Electrical Engineer to join their team! -
$80k - $100k Depending on experience
In this position, an individual will work with a team of both
experienced and entry level engineers in the design and drafting of
client specified construction projects. -
- Motivate and guide a team in the design of electrical
schematics and documents that meet client requests and
- Confirm all documents and schematics meet client requirements
and conform to the most recent NEC requirements.
- Delegate tasks amongst all department members to ensure
efficient and effective department workflow.
- Manage projects to guarantee all project deadlines are
- Meet and work with department leaders to discuss
- Meet with clients and architects to discuss issues and
- - A Bachelor' s Degree in Electrical Engineering. Professional
license not required.
- A minimum of four years of experience in electrical
construction design or related field.
- AutoCAD experience required with Revit experience
- Health Insurance -
- 401 (k)
- Paid Time Off
Keywords: Vector Technical, Inc., Youngstown , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Youngstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!