Route Sales Representative
Company: Schwebel Baking Company
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Schwebel Baking Company is seeking
experienced, aggressive, self-starters for its Route Sales
team.This is a full-time position that is responsible for selling
and merchandising Schwebel's complete line of quality products to
existing and new accounts while driving a Schwebel's bread
- Sell, deliver, stock and merchandise Schwebel brand products to
grocery stores, restaurants, schools, and food retailers.
- Provide excellent customer service while building
- Responsible for early morning delivery of the products.
- Solicit new customers to grow business.
- Communicate product knowledge and suggestive sell.
- Responsible for ordering bread products
- Conduct daily pre and post-trip inspections.
- Maintain a clean and organized truck.
- Committed to working safely.Requirements:
- Prior route sales experience preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age or older for insurance purposes.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have the ability to secure
a DOT physical.
- Must have a safe driving record.
- Must provide a high level of customer service.
- Previous wholesale commercial bread sales experience a
- Must be handheld computer literate.
- Must be able to adapt quickly to different working and driving
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Constantly reaching; frequently sitting, standing, bending,
squatting, walking, kneeling, climbing, and driving.
- Occasionally pushing and or pulling up to 300lbs.Route Sales
Representative's hours of work vary by assigned route. Competitive
base pay and comprehensive benefits based on bread route sales.
Great benefits package after probation period.**Please note that
this job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the
responsibilities of this position; individuals may perform other
duties as assigned or required.**
Additional RequirementsSchwebel's will only employ those who are
legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background investigation and drug screen.EOE
StatementThe Schwebel Baking Company is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race,
color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability,
protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
#INDSBCPowered by JazzHRNvL8a7Keo5
Keywords: Schwebel Baking Company, Youngstown , Route Sales Representative, Sales , Youngstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!