Customer Service Representative I
Company: Classic Optical
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Build a Progressive Career Home with a Growing Global Industry
Leader Excellent training · advancement opportunities · great
culture · competitive pay · great benefits If you combine strong
customer service skills with attention to detail and the motivation
to learn and grow professionally, the Customer Service Liaison
position offers you several compelling opportunities. You will:
- Enjoy strong training and the ability to use your previous
experience to make an impact on the customer service experience.
Regardless of your background, we'll set you up for success. We
just ask that you are committed to your attendance and punctuality.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities
and advance ; we are committed to hiring from within whenever
- Join a collaborative, upbeat team in one of the largest optical
processing facilities in the nation.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global
organization -- our recent merger with Luxottica has made us the
world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- Earn a competitive wage and first-rate benefits that include
all you would expect as well as some pleasant surprises, such as
lots of opportunity for overtime with extra pay. To be a good fit
for the Customer Service Liaison opportunity, you will have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of previous related experience and/or training
required. A background in a call center, customer service or
administrative office environment could be a great fit for this
- 1-2 years of optical experience is preferred.
- Proven computer skills, including a basic understanding of the
Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Familiarity with Salesforce is strongly preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Improving Lives
By Improving Sight . Classic Optical, a division of Essilor of
America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the
United States, employs more than 7,000 people and operates the
largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the
U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based
Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under
the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our
products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on
Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every
year since 2010. EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled
Keywords: Classic Optical, Youngstown , Customer Service Representative I, Sales , Youngstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!